What sets us apart.
We know your legal training requires you to seek the evidence and get the back-up, so here are some recent accolades and distinctions of which we are especially proud.
- Foley Hoag received the 2019 Thurgood Marshall Award from the Boston Bar Association (BBA), honoring our pro bono work in the greater Boston area.
- Law 360 - Named Foley Hoag a 2019 Regional Powerhouse, awarded to law firms handling some of the biggest deals and most high-profile courtroom battles that make a lasting impact on the law at the state and local level.
- Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business (2019) – International arbitration practice noted nationally; ranked 26 Foley Hoag LLP lawyers across 10 practice categories.
- The Best Lawyers in America – Listed 33 Foley Hoag lawyers in its 2020 edition.
- Lawyers for Civil Rights (formerly the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights and Economic Justice) - Honored Foley Hoag with the 2018 Keeper of the Flame Award in recognition of the firm's visionary leadership in helping launch the Lawyers’ Committee back in 1968.
- Vault career intelligence website – Ranked in the top 10 nationally in the Informal Training, Firm Culture, Associate/Partner Relations, Job Satisfaction, Transparency, LGBT Diversity, Quality of Work and Overall Best Law Firms to Work For categories.
- Human Rights Campaign's Corporate Equality Index – Foley Hoag received a perfect score ranking on the Human Rights Campaign's 2019 Corporate Equality Index. Businesses achieving a rating of 100 percent in the report are recognized by the Human Rights Campaign as a “Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality.”
- Yale Law Women's Top 10 Family Friendly Firms in the U.S. – Included on the 2016 list of the nation's Top 10 Family Friendly Firms in legal industry. Results determined by data collected from firm policies relating to part-time and flex-time, parental/family leaves and accommodations, gender equity, billing requirements, professional development and pro bono.
- Multicultural Law magazine – Top 100 firms for diversity.